If you use Izzi Internet service, your modem is possibly an Izzi Technicolor or Arris model.
How to change the IZZI wifi password: 10.0.0.1
We will show you how to modify the Izzi modem password from a computer or mobile device using IP 10.0.0.1. The best way to prevent unauthorized users and WiFi thieves is to change the password, despite the fact that people usually think it is a nearly impossible task.
To access the Izzi modem, follow these steps:
- Once our modem is up and running, open any browser of your choice.
- Enter the IP address in the access URL as 10.0.0.1.
- Enter username and password. The common username is admin, and the most common password: is password.
- We must enter the IP address of the Izzi modem before it asks us for a username and password. Given these default configurations, it is advised that you change the admin password as soon as it is required.
- Change the password. You can change the modem’s name, password, and other settings once you have gained access to the modem configuration.
- Do it via a wireless network.
- Fill out the Wireless Network Name (SSID) option with the name you have on hand.
- Be sure to save and apply each modification made to our Izzi modem.
- Check to see if the modem has applied the changes.
- As we look for the new Wi-Fi network, it ought to ask us for the latest Wi-Fi password; if it does, everything goes as planned.
How to change the IZZI password from mobile phone:
- Start Downloading the Izzi app and then open it.
- Enter your email and the password of your Izzi account.
- The “My Wifi” section can be found in the configuration.
- The name of your modem and the password are contained in the additional options displayed when you select this option.
- Simply click the pencil icon to make the change, then enter the new password.
- Click save changes to finalize and confirm your changes.
- The modem will restart and confirm the modifications were made.
Change IZZI’s Wi-Fi password
Your Wi-Fi signal can be stolen easily. Protecting your network ensures that only you and those you have granted access can freely browse the Internet.
- Type in your modem’s IP address from any browser.
- Type your password and user information.
- Select “Wireless” from the drop-down menu.
- A section labeled “Wireless” is located at the bottom.
- Change your network user name (SSID) and password (pre-shared key).
- Choose the WPA/WPA2 personal encryption mode.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ to finish.
Change password for Arris TG862 Modem
To change the password, do the following:
- Open your preferred browser and type the following IP address into the search field: http://10.0.01.
- In the user box, type “admin,” and in the password box, type “Password.” All letters and numbers must be in lowercase and without quotation marks.
- Select the “Wireless Setup” button.
- Select “Wireless Network Name (SSID)” and enter the new network name.
- Select “Pre-Shared Key” and then enter the new Wi-Fi password;
- Using a password with at least 8 digits and a combination of capital and lowercase letters, as well as special characters, is recommended.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button to save the changes.
Change password for Technicolor Modem
In the event that our modem is a Technicolor, the steps that must be followed are the following:
- Open your preferred browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and type the following IP address 10.0.0.1 or http://10.0.0.1. into the search bar
- It’s best to use your preferred browser or the one you’re most familiar with to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- The address field must be found after the IP address has been entered.
- Enter the required information in the “user” and “password” sections.
- If this does not function properly or generates an error, you should only update the information for “user” user and “password” password.
- After seeing the WI-FI option, click on the field to reveal the next option, “Network Name (SSID),” where you must modify the Wi-Fi network’s name and enter a new password in the “Netword Password” section.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button to save the changes.
How to hide the name of your WiFi network from IZZI?
The best recommendation is to hide the name of our IZZI WIFI to stop unauthorized access from third parties. Here is how:
- The modem must first be connected to our computer via an Ethernet cable or a WiFi network.
- Enter your preferred browser and the device’s IP address
- Enter the username and password that are printed on the modem packaging
- Click the security option
- Deactivate “Enable SSID” to prevent the display of the modem name.
More information about the IP address 10.0.0.1
Because it can be used multiple times, the IP address 10.0.0.1 is unique. It is a part of the private 24-bit block of an IP address used for local area networks (LANs). Private IP addresses cannot be routed over the Internet, in contrast to public IP addresses; however, this does not render them useless.
The fact that the Internet as we know it still exists is thanks to private IP addresses like 10.0.0.1.
One of the fundamental protocols for standards-based Internet access methods, the IPv4 communication protocol, which has about 4 billion IP addresses, ran out of freely assigned IPv4 addresses on March 15, 2011, according to the first regional Internet registry. Since then, network administrators and Internet service providers have relied on various strategies for moving IP addresses from one address space to another and substituting private IP addresses like 10.0.0.1 for public IP addresses.
Internet Protocol Version 6, also known as IPv6, will eventually completely replace the IPv4 communications protocol, but it will take some time. Only about 25% of Internet traffic is currently sent over IPv6.